Pages

Thursday 31 May 2018

Immunisation

I was so nervous that I tried talking to my friends to get the Immunisation out of my mind. I stood at the back and said I was going last inside, my friends went instead. Finally I was called up to get my Immunisation, I was so cold and nervous that I was starting to shiver. The lady said that it would be just a little prick, that made me calm down, I closed my eyes and I felt a little pinch on my arm, the lady said " All Done!" I was very confused as I put on my jumper. I went and sat down with my friends and started chatting and acting as if I wasn't scared, I came back to class with smile and then I gasped "WOW!", all that for nothing.

3 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHA I really liked the ending 100%.I always say to my sister "Honesty is the best policy" Well that's what I believe in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.