Pages

Thursday 24 May 2018

Monster Under My Bed

Whaea Pene put a video of a lady reading a book named "Where's me Monster" and then she told us to write our own Monster story, here it is.


Meet my monster Venom, he has razor sharp teeth and very sharp claws. He had long arms as if it was a tail, his whole body is mouldy Green. Venom comes from Tonga, he was one of the MOST WANTED MONSTERS in Tongan history. Venom isn’t as tall as the other monsters but he is still scary, he has scales and spikes down his spine. His eyes are bright yellow that if you stare into his eyes for way too long then you may have a chance of getting burnt, his nose was so big that when he breathes out smoke it covers up the whole entire room. Venom is very fast and you will never know which part of the bed he might appear at next, He loves cooked Pork, fresh chickens and fish but he mostly likes it when it’s uncooked. I always find Bones and feather slipping out from under my bed, at 12:00 at night Venom doesn’t open his eyes but he stands up and out of under my bed and walks down the stairs. Creek goes the stairs as he goes down, I always watch him and make sure he doesn’t get himself hurt, once I spotted him eating food from the fridge, no wonder why he is never hungry and because the food is always finished. It doesn’t matter if Venom is big, small, short, tall, because he is still my Monster.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.